Discover this amazing Pile Driving App that automatically calculates the height of strokefrom the sound of the pile driver. This easy to use App works similar to a Saximeter which allows the user to keep a real time log of stroke height, blow count, and moving average of stroke height. If you are an engineer, contractor, or inspector, Pile Driving app is a priceless tool needed for pile driving that eliminates any guess work when driving pile.
- Receive instant stroke height based on the sound of the pile hammer
- Easy to read and use single screen that anybody can use without directions
- Calculates moving average of the last 10, 20, 50, 100 or average per foot
- “Mark” button for test pile that will track the number of blows since the last time pushed
- Logs every blow with blow count, stroke height and test pile mark.
- Start and stop times
- Sensitivity bar the user can adjust depending on his or her type of phone.
- iOS version available as well
- Able to save and e-mail data!
*Note Piledriving App is only intended for use with open end diesel hammers.
This app has been tested on multiple devices including Samsung S4 & S5 and works well. If you are experiencing issues while operating please contact me at Klasen.Industries@gmail.com. Feedback is always welcome!